|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 20 Local : 19 Japanese : 1 Foreigner : 0 >
<Report Line : Japanese Director and Vietnamese Store Manager >
<Team Member: 2 persons>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Products: Foods and Beverages >
<Clients: Consumers >
<Saturday Working: flexible >
- Manage the menu of the Restaurant
- Manage all the dishes in the Kitchen area.
- Ensure Food safety and hygiene for the restaurant's dishes.
- Provide new ideas for the Restaurant's Menu and proceed.
- Manage all materials and Kitchen Appliances. Make a plan to buy Kitchen Materials and Tools in a timely manner.
- Work with the company to recruit new employees of the Kitchen Division and conduct training for new employees.
- Assign tasks to each position in the Kitchen Division.
- Work with the company to create rules in the Kitchen Kitchen Division.
- Manage employees so that Employees always do well in accordance with the provisions of the Kitchen as well as the Company
- Manage restaurant material costs, reduce food waste
- Improve products to meet customer requirements on taste, quantity, decoration.
- Find sources of raw materials with good prices and quality, making improvements in the purchase of raw materials.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Good health and no infection.
- At least 1 year experience as a Chef of a Restaurant
- Gender: Male
- Age: 22 - 28
- Language skills: Japanese or English (Communication level)
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Staff training skills
- Good communication skills
- Understand the raw material market prices in Ho Chi Minh City and be able to negotiate with material suppliers.
- Understand the method of calculating the cost of raw materials and knowledge to carry out the inventory correctly.
- Always strive to increase the profit of the restaurant from the good management of waste of materials and minimize the cost of the restaurant's materials.
- Be able to understand exactly the taste, quantity and decoration of the food that consumers prefer to be able to improve the product.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：