|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 600 Local : 595 Japanese : 2 -5 Foreigner : 0>
<Report Line : Vietnamese Leader and Japanese Manager >
<Team Member: 15 persons>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Products: Furniture >
<Clients: Manufacture of own products sold in Japan >
<Saturday Working: every other week >
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Make the plan to recruit workers and staffs
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Training company’s regulation for new workers and staffs
- Support HR team in other assignments as required.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Gender: Any
- Age: 24 - 30
- University graduation in human resources or related fields.
- Having at least 1 year working experience in HR (Recruitment)
- Proficiency on computer literacy;
- English at conversational level
2. Personal characteristics & soft skill
- Good at communication and problem solving.
- Carefulness, honest.
- Team-work, responsible.
- Candidate have working experience in Manufacturing Company is highly preferred.
VietnamOther parts of VietnamVietnam - Ba Ria Vung Tau Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：