|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 150+
<Report Line: Vietnamese Manager
<Products: Software >
<Clients: Corporate companies >
<Saturday Working: NO >
- Develop software solutions by analysing customer and systems requirements, data flows and usage ensuring the best in-class software solution is developed following the software development life cycle.
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues.
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform and products.
- Write technical documentation and specifications using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and code comments.
- Support on estimation and proposals.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- B.S degree in Computer Science
- English: writing and speaking skills
- Programming experience on Drupal CMS (3 years)
- Understand basic concept of Drupal 6,7 or Drupal 8 such as hook, module, theme, configuration.
- Can know:
+ How to create module, theme
+ Basic hook such as from_alter
+ How to create basic custom module/ theme
+ Understand and use basic core component
+ How to add simple configuration
+ Understand the basic performance stuff/ development process.
+ Understand core component such as data player, core services, core components.
+ Know how core module work/ theme work
+ How to work with user hook, node hook.
+ How to know config schema, entity struct
+ How to use the hook with good performance
- Can make the re-usability modules, themes.
The company provides E-Commerce website production and smartphone application development based on an agile development model. Thanks to the collaboration between their management team and high-skilled engineers, we are able to develop software applications ensuring on-time delivery and high quality outcomes.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior Drupal Developer - IT
RGF HR Agent
750 〜 1200 USD