|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Improve brand search engine rankings.
- Result-oriented by reviewing the performance clearly and keep optimizing the strategy and plan continuously to get ideal result.
- Oversee the social media and after sales team that actively engage with our customers.
- Oversee site performance and implement best practices in both on- and off-page optimization to increase SERP visibility CTR and conversions.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Build scalable content and link building processes aligned with the company's brand and product focus, utilizing in house editorial resources, outside agencies, freelancers, social media as needed.
- Integrate and leverage search, analytics and reporting insights to develop strategic content recommendations for the company.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends, search algorithms, indexing and data modeling.
- Monitor competitors and analyze the effectiveness of strategies and tactics they employ.
- Assist in formalizing company's SEO standards and procedures.
- Passionately study and implement new, unique and creative SEO techniques, including finding outside opportunities for additional SEO training.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Bachelor degree
- Age from 25 - 35 years old
- Language: English business level
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in SEO and ASO
- At least 1 year experience in Managing
- Can retrieve and analyse data from Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Advanced Excel skills
< Preferable Skill >
- Experience in managing their own website is a plus.
- Excellent in execution and possess growth mindset.
- Good critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong leadership and team management.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
SEO & Content Team Leader
RGF HR Agent
1000 〜 1500 USD