|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees: 500>
<Report line: Deputy Manager/Manager of Department, Project Department>
<Team size: 5 - 10 members>
<Number of subordinates: 5- 10>
<Products: MEP Contractor>
<Clients: manufacturing companies>
<Saturday working: all Saturday morning>
- Check all QA/QC plan and documents from Contractor to be aligned with accepted Project Quality Management Systems
- Support the Engineering Manager/QA QC Manager to review all ITPs both at the factory and at the site for all activity projects and proper submittal of the Procedure Qualification. Witnessing and report, Pre-startup Quality audit report and etc. for all ongoing projects.
- Assist all Project Managers/Site Managers to carry out all site inspection activities in accordance with the agreed ITP with Contractors such as perform inspections on statutory equipment.
- Arrange and liaise with Clients representative and/or Contractors during the project phase on survey and inspection of items at factory prior to shipment and delivery to site for installation
- Support in reliability improvement programmers and study such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as and when necessary
- Ensure subordinates, Sub-conts (if any) to comply with Company’s procedure and work instruction
- Carry out personnel quality training for internal Project Execution team when appropriate and conduct Quality Audit when necessary
* Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.
<Necessary skills / Experience>
- Gender: Male / Female, From 25 - 35
- Qualifications: Bachelor: Major Industrial Electrical, Mechanical.
- Work at the site.
- English Business Level
- Possess at least 3 years of experience in the same position
- Have experience working in Bosch Long Thanh, First Solar, Intel, Nestle or subcontractors of these projects***
- Accept business trip when requested.
- Responsible for technical integrity of Mechanical Engineering Projects.
- Responsible for quality and effectiveness of Mechanical Installation.
- Responsible for assigning and prioritizing tasks and accountable to ensure project timelines are adhered to by team members.
- Certificates: Certificates practicing construction supervision, project management
- Auto CAD drawings know: can draw construction drawings, construction completion drawings
- Accept the mission and overtime as required work
- Understanding Vietnam standards, IEC, IEEE, NFPA, NEC, BS is an advantage.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Mechanical QA/QC Engineer - MEP
RGF HR Agent
800 〜 1300 USD