|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
(1) Ability to set-up and manage die-casting molds, able to analyse and know how to improve die-casting process for better quality products.
(2) Ability to oversee the product's quality, able to analyse and know how to improve quality of product (Eg: If the product has any mistakes, they could be able to figure out the problem, know how to fix it, what can be done to improve the die-casting process), able to set-up die-casting molds to come up with new products.
- In charge of resolving or come up with resolving solutions to problems regarding die-cast engineering.
- Make daily report to the Manager.
* All of the die-casting products mentioned above are aluminum.
<Necessary Skill / Experience>
- College / Bachelor degree
- Majored in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering departments.
- Gender: Male
- Age: flexible
- No Japanese/English skill needed.
- About 3 years of experience in Die-cast
- Ability to use AutoCAD and solid word.
- Ability to analyse engineering drawings.
- Can work under pressure.
- Hard-worker, enthusiasm, high responsibility in work and willing to learn new things.
- CV screening time can take up to 3 days.
- Number of interview: 2 rounds:
・ 1st round with HR Manager
・ 2nd round with Japanese General Director
- No fixed date, will arrange as soon as potential candidates are available.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
RGF HR Agent
470 〜 650 USD