|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Corporate Planning / Business Management / New Business Development|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Work with providers and clients about product's price, contract, agreements, payment request, VAT receipt, payment schedule,...
- Analyse and negotiate the prices of products.
- Control the quality of material providers.
- Product order, product shipping schedule management.
- Work with other relevant departments to make sure receipts, tax invoice, etc are right according to Law.
- Compose, manage economic contract, construction contract, principle contract,...
- Make sure receipts, contract, documents,... are correct, updated and delivered on time. Archive all documents according to Law.
- Report to managers as required.
- Other task assigned by manager.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- College / Bachelor degree. Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25 - 35
- English conversational (Good communication) since he/she will be communicating with foreign clients.
- At least 1 year experience in Purchasing, any industry.
- Good soft skill (especially communicating, negotiating, time managing)
- Knows how to read and analyse building drawings to estimate what material & how much materials needed to purchase.
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
- Experience in Purchasing, Building Materials / Interior industry is a plus.
- Majored in: Economy, Finance, Accountant is a plus.
- CV screening takes about 1-2 days.
- Number of interviews: 2 rounds
- Test included during 1st interview round.
- Interview will be arranged as soon as potential candidates are available.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Purchasing Staff (Interior)
RGF HR Agent
400 〜 650 USD