|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 2000 Local : 1990 Japanese : 5 -10 Foreigner : 0 >
<Report Line : Vietnamese Manager and Japanese Manager >
<Team Member: 4 - 5 person>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Products: Manufacturing of imaging and medical products; Medical System, Camera and Audio, Life Science Solutions, Industrial Solutions>
<Saturday Working: 1 Saturday a month >
- Establish and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Internal audit, supplier evaluation.
- Improve the quality management system.
- Respond to changes in Vietnam's Health Law & from selling countries.
- Contact the quality manager in the factory in Japan via email, phone ...
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Gender: Male
- Age: 28 - 35
- Graduated from University with technical majors, industrial management or related fields.
- 3 years working experience in managing and maintaining quality management systems such as ISO 9000 ...
- Experience in quality assessment (collaborating with priority certification organizations)
- Experience in internal auditing, supplier evaluation.
- Can make reports.
- Japanese level N3 or higher, good communication.
VietnamOther parts of VietnamVietnam - Dong Nai Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：