|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Clerk / Assistant / Interpreter / Secretary|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- General office affairs: telephone reception, dealing with incoming calls, faxes and post/delivery.
- Prepare internal proposal letters (for purchasing and daily operations such as stationery, equipment, event organization, etc.) and perform the purchase basing on approved proposal.
- Prepare internal payment requests for ADS and other sections.
- Support Administrative Manager with working with authorities as per Admin Manager’s arrangement such as work permit and immigration procedure, residence card for expats, visa application, notarization, and legalization, etc.
- Keep track and manage contracts under management such as hotel corporate rate contract, car lease contract, car liability insurance, etc.
- Manage paper works, documentation filing system.
- Keep track, manage personal parking contract and give instructions on procedures, collecting parking fees for personal parking.
- Issue contractor working card and collect card fee from contractor.
- Weekly report to manager.
- Support HR staff if needed with the procedure of recruitment, training such as contacting candidates and arranging interview schedules, arranging first aid training, AED training.
3. Other tasks as request
- Interpreter and translator: Support General Director during communication with sections, document translation.
- Take part in operations meetings and prepare meeting minutes if being requested.
- Age: 23-28. Gender: Female only
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Language: Japanese (N2) and English (IELTS 6.5 or TOEIC 800 or equivalent business level) (in written and speaking)
- Experience: 1-year of experience as Admin, HR, Interpreter, Assistant Manager, Secretary in any industry.
- Strong administration skills (good arrangement skill, ability to coordinate a range of activities at once, well organized) and communication skills (in both verbal and written).
- Proficient usage of Microsoft office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
Name of person in charge of hiring：