|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Corporate Planning / Business Management / New Business Development|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Overall: This position will be responsible for admin related task at the office.
Job tasks can be divided into 2 main groups:
1. Support legal team:
- Few paper translating jobs (this task is mainly done by secretary)
- Documents work: write, fill, scan, print,...
- Arrange legal team's business trips schedule, internal meeting schedule
2. Support back office team:
- Contact with company's suppliers for office stuffs
- General office tasks such as arranging meeting rooms, seminar schedule for employees, team building trips.
- Japanese general director works with Japanese secretary.
This position will be supporting the Japanese secretary to solve any problems from the general director.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Bachelor degree
- Gender: Any
- Age from 25 - 32 years old
- Language: English business level, no certificate required.
(English will be used mainly during all office meeting, reading and writing emails, reports, papers,...Office use mainly English)
- At least 2 years experience as admin in any industry, company.
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
- Have Japanese skill is preferable
- Have working experience in law firms is very preferable
- Fast CV screening: about 1-2 days
- Interview rounds: 4 rounds:
・1st round: Vietnamese Senior Associates (+ Vietnamese secretary) (done in Vietnamese and English)
・2nd round: Japanese Secretary (done in Japanese) + Eng & Jap paper test
・3rd round: Japanese General Director in Vietnam (done in Japanese)
・4th round: Japanese Vietnam branch manager in Tokyo (interview via TV at office)
- Interview arranged when suitable candidates are available.
Name of person in charge of hiring：