|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 30 Local :28 Japanese : 2 >
<Report Line :Japanese Sales Manager>
<Team Member: 5 people>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 person >
<Products: Logistics service, International Airfreight and Maritime Cargo Transportation >
<Clients: Mainly Japanese companies>
<Saturday Working: None >
- Report to a Japanese Sales Manager (twice per month)
- Since main clients are Japanese companies with Vietnamese contact persons, this position doesn't require Japanese language Skill.
- This position only works in the office. There are other Sales out staff. This position will support the Sales-out staff for preparing documents, contacting with clients,...
- At first, as part of training, prepare documents such as making quotations to support sales. Also accompany the sales once or twice a week. After acquiring sales skills, start taking care of existing clients.
- This position requires contacting to other branches in other countries.
- Other tasks assigned by Managers
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Age: 25-35 years old
・Language: English Conversational level (Internal, With client, write emails)
・Experience: At least 3 years experience in Transportation or Logistics industry.
During which, they have worked as a Sales staff or Sales Assistant or Logistic Management Staff.
・Cross-culture communication skill and adaption ability
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
Working experience in Japanese Logistics company
・They will have 2 times interview.
- 1st interview : Japanese Manager and Vietnamese Sales Assistant Manager
- 2nd interview : Japanese Director and other department Manager
・Only face to face interview.
Name of person in charge of hiring：