|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Corporate Planning / Business Management / New Business Development|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Products: Japanese casual wear designer, manufacturer and retailer>
<Clients: Consumers >
<Saturday Working: NO>
- Track and trace international shipments to update management and internal systems.
- Communicate with regional logistic center and 3PL to monitor the shipments from origins to arrive on time.
- Check shipping documents in reference to PO to make sure of the proper shipment of furniture and fixtures and quantity, and the coherence of documents to the imposed import tax rate at custom clearance.
- Coordinate with 3PL for import custom clearance, especially Certificate of Origin and import VAT and custom declaration.
- Coordinate with company accounting for all import-related tax paying promptly for cargo release from custom.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Qualification: University graduates in relevant fields of logistics, supply chain, foreign trade.
・Language Skills: Business level in English.
・Experiences: 3 years of experience or more in Forwarding company or/and import and custom clearance in corporate.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Logistics Staff - Retail
RGF HR Agent
1000 〜 1150 USD