|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Development / Research / Experimentation / Project Manager|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total: 120 Local : 117 Japanese : 3 >
<Report Line : Vietnamese Manager >
<Team Member: 3 - 5 people>
<Products: Ethical pharmaceuticals >
<Clients: Japanese and local partners >
<Saturday Working: Yes, 2 Saturdays off/ months >
- Compressing process management
- Implementation of the assigned production process in accordance with Batch manufacturing records.
- Receive and inspect the quantity and quality of raw materials before production, ensuring sufficient quantity, with appropriate label and complies with standards and regulations.
- Responsible for delivery of products from assigned steps and report output, quantity correctly.
- Carefully follow the forms, batch records as requirement.
- Fully record the temperature, humidity, pressure, cleanliness before production, monitor the production process.
- Train operator of preparation process can perform the operation, cleaning and maintenance the tableting machine
- Responsible for the management of workers/ personnel in the group, ensure: properly work, capacity and efficient operation, follow procedure strictly, for example: hygiene, production, operate machinery correctly ect.
- Manage the using of machinery and equipment properly as assigned procedures, operate properly, report any problems arise if there is any issue occurring in the operation of the machinery in charge
- Monitor, carry out the cleanliness of machines, equipment, production room and records of the cleaning process.
- Managing the consumables of preparation process.
- Perform the in-process control during the production process as requirement in Batch manufacturing records.
- Building the SOP for the process.
- Report directly to manager and/ or other related personnel
- Other works are assigned according to GMP regulation or by the Board of Directors
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Qualification: College Degree, majoring in Pharmacy
- Gender: Any
- Age: 30 - 32
- Language: Japanese or English (Conversational Level)
+ More than 2 years' experience in pharmaceutical or food industry.
+ More than 1 year management experience.
+ Experience in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) - related issues
+ Have to participate in machine operation
VietnamOther parts of VietnamVietnam - Binh Duong Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：