|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Development / Research / Experimentation / Project Manager|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 500 Japanese : 1>
<Report Line: Quality Unit Director (Female, Vietnamese>
<Team Member: 4- 5 persons>
<Products: Pharmaceutical, Infusion Solution, Parenteral Nutrition and Enteral Nutrition Products>
<Clients: Hospital, Pharmacy>
<Saturday Working: NO>
- Manage and supervise all activities related to product quality in the Company and ensure that these activities comply with cGMP
- Co-ordinate others manager to resolve problems that concern with product quality.
- Support to approve or reject intermediate product, the products are waiting packaging and finished – product.
- Review batch records, test records and support to approve for release when ensuring that all product batches are manufactured in compliance with GMP regulations and meet requirements of registered.
- Final review and approval of SOP for compliance with current GMPs
- Participate annual GMP, GLP, GSP self-inspections and prepare corrective action plan.
- Take part in training GMP.
- Take part in assessing the suppliers.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
+ University degree, major in Pharmacy
+ Must have pharmacist practising certificate.
- Gender: Any
- Age: 27 - 32
- Experience: 03-05 years as a Quality Assurance Leader in Pharmacy field
- Language: English Business Level
+ Have good management and leadership skill.
+ Have the ability to keep a team motivated.
+ Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
VietnamOther parts of VietnamVietnam - Dong Nai Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：