|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Finance|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Products: MRT Construction>
<Saturday Working: Yes>
• Coordinate with all related Teams and Logistics Service Providers (LSP) to ensure Transportation & Lifting work for all materials safely and timely.
• Coordinate and support the implementation of ‘internal and external Quality Inspection’ activities for all Materials.
• Coordinate the implementation of Documents control for all activities for Logistics Operation.
• Accommodate the implementation of Logistics Operation Management (Inbound/ Storage/ Outbound).
• Instruct and supervise LSP for imperative activity.
• Manage health and safety at working area of Storage Yard(s) and Warehouse(s).
• Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary and on Leaders’ assignment.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Qualification: University Degree, Bachelor Degree, College Degree, major in business administration, import-export, economics, ...
・Language Skills: Good English (both written and spoken) skills and communication skills.
・Age: 27 - 30 years old.
• At least 4 Years of Experience as logistic & material Controller or in relevant area.
• Confidentiality commitment.
• Good teamwork skills.
• Willing to take more responsibilities.
• Willing to business trip (at Warehouse or Storage Yard located in District 9, HCMC; Binh Duong Pro.; Dong Nai Prov.)
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
• Experience of working with a multi-cultural delivery team in in advantage.
• Having experience in logistics/supply chain, prioritizing industrial equipment.
• Have experience working with forwarders, shipping, transportation,…
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Logistics & Material Controller - MRT Construction
RGF HR Agent
700 〜 818 USD