|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Corporate Planning / Business Management / New Business Development|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ Software|
|Position level||Staff / Member|
|Number of openings||5|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Part Time|
1. Position Summary
As a Business Development Executive, you will help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will be dedicated to developing and implementing a successful sales strategy.
On the progress of expanding business to Japan, we are currently conducting our qualitative market research on digital marketing activities of Online retailers in Japan, as well as approaching and proposing our products to them.
2. Job Description
Your main responsibilities and goals: Reach and engage with local online retailers for (1) Understanding their business needs on marketing/digital marketing; (2) Product proposal and client acquisition; (3) Facilitating future business collaboration.
- Fully understanding our objectives and requirements, investigate and identify the potential clients’ list;
- Use a variety of methods such as your own network, referrals, cold calls, etc. to approach and engage with Business owners/ Marketing department of the target Online retailers;
- Fully understanding the company business and product’s concept, attract and propose to acquire a high number of clients;
- Aim for KPIs such as the number of calls/emails/client reaching per day or week, and the goal of acquiring potential clients;
- Implement and manage communication flow with target clients during the process;
- Work closely with the direct supervisor; Update performance note and report periodically;
- Supports translation of related documents from Japanese to English and vice versa.
3. Benefits and Competitive allowances
- High fixed salary and commissions achieved according to the number of leads earned;
- Flexible working hours;
- A chance to learn more about management, leadership, entrepreneurship and technical area of digital marketing;
- Highly motivated & fast-paced work environment;
- High opportunity for full-time employment with Halocom.
4. Job Requirements
- JLPT N2 or higher: Fluent in read, written and conversational Japanese/Japanese Business;
- Have experience in business development/ sales/ telesales or market research;
- Have a connection with a Japanese online retailer;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, persuasion, analytical and management skills;
Interview online by using Google Meet, Zoom,...
VietnamHo Chi MinhLevel 2, 62A Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCM City Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Halocom SmartAds HR