|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Legal Affairs / Intellectual Property / Credit Management / Compliance|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Develop targets and plans in the countries of charge based on
company direction and opportunity and threats related to human rights in supply chain (Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand are main countries for the office)
- Implement human rights due diligence in our supply chain including capacity building of suppliers, periodic monitoring their performance, drive improvement and make sure preventive measures.
- Develop and implement projects such as worker empowerment,
productivity improvement and human resources related which have bring strong business outcomes.
- Work closely with different multi-stakeholders to identify key risks and opportunities
<Necessary skill/ Experience >
- Gender: Any
- Age: 29 - 35
- Education Background: College Degree or above, in any major
- Language: English - Business Level
- Experience: Having at least 7 years of working experience in Compliance in Apparel/ Textile/ Garment field.
+ Sympathize with Group's Philosophy
+ Willing to have business trip (2 times (2-3days) per month including overseas)
+ Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to summarize complex situations/data into easily understandable materials
- Experience on managing team members, budget and their performances.
- Prefer candidates who are good at Japanese or Chinese
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：