|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Report Line: Japanese Manager>
<Team Member: 23>
<Number of Subordinates: 0>
<Products: web development>
<Clients: Japanese companies in Vietnam>
<Saturday Working: NO>
・ Operating and managing Japanese market Web design team (about 50 employees)
※ In the future, it will be responsible for the revenue, profit, workload of the team, etc.
・ Assignment of work to proceed projects smoothly
・ Approach to meeting, analyzing new project requirements, planning a team, etc. (Using Japanese)
・ Propose ways to expand revenue
・ Improve organizational structure
・ Staff assessment
・ Staffing / Personnel training / Establishment of quality management institutions
Candidate will be trained by the Japanese Manager. Specific will be discussed in the interview.
<Necessary Skills / Experience>
- Gender: Preferred Female
- Age: from 34 - 40
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Japanese: From N2 and above
- At least 3 years of experiences in managing Web design teams or team systems development in Japanese companies.
- Requires both HR management experience in addition to project management experience.
- Basic knowledge of Web Design / Web Coding (HTML / CSS).
- One of the following experiences:
1. Over than 1 year of studying abroad or working in Japan.
2. Working at Japanese company in Japan.
<Preferable Skills / Experience>
- Ability to understand the work based on the requirements from Japan, the ability to analyze and think methodology for conducting work in Vietnam.
- Ability to meet personnel management requirements according to strict Japanese standards.
- - Experience in web design or software development at Japanese companies in Japan.
- Being able to solve problems, in addition, it is necessary to have a mindset to approach the root cause of the problem and propose preventive measures.
- Having clear career orientation.
- Ability to communicate well with business partners / managers in and outside the company.
- Ability to communicate and propose options.
- Ability to make strict and logical decisions to optimize profits.
The company launched operations in 1966. Since then it has combined superior “human resources” with the most up-to-date “technological” capabilities to enhance the competitive strength of its corporate clients by providing them with high value added and superior services.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：