|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Upstream Process / Sales)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Employee in Hanoi office: only 1 Vietnamese (this position)
Employee in Chachoengsao, Thailand office: Total: 530 people Local : 530 people Japanese : 3 people)
<Report Line: 1 Sales Division Manager (Thai) and 1 Senior Sales Advisor (Japanese) >
<Team Member: 5 people from Sales and some from other sections (Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Import&Export, etc.)>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 person>
<Products: Manufacture engineering plastic products and parts used in Automobile>
<Clients: Domestic and overseas automotive and other industries company>
<Saturday Working: No >
<Overall information about the office in Hanoi>
・Office is already opened on 15th April 2020.
・Reason for hiring: To expand motorcycle market and support the existing customers in Hanoi.
1. With customers:
・In charge of sales activities and maintain good business relationship with existing customers.
・Serve technical specification to customers as required.
・Act as a direct contact for customers to identify and define project requirements and scope.
2. Sales tasks:
・Develop selling tools and materials.
・Analyze and evaluate the competitors’ products or system.
・Develop sales project plan and keep monitoring on project schedule and handle any issue that arises.
・Coordinate all team members in order to keep workflow on track.
・In order to achieve sales project goals, this position will work with other teams (purchasing, R&D engineer, production,
quality assurance) to maintain customers loyalty to the company.
*This position does not have sales commission.*
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Education: Bachelor degree and above in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related major.
・Gender: Male preferred
(This position has to travel a lot both domestic and oversea as well as work in the office alone)
・Age: 23 - 35 years old (Age is flexible)
・Language: English business level (in both verbal and written skill, for internal communicating)
- At least 1 year working experience in Automotive industry, in Sales or Engineering or Mechanic related positions.
- New graduates are welcome as long as candidate graduated from mentioned majors, wants work in Sales, willing to travel a lot, can work alone by themselves most of the time.
- Able to read drawings and understand GD&T in drawings (Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing - Kích thước hình học và dung sai)
- Have some knowledge about FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analasys - Phân tích chế độ lỗi và hiệu ứng) / APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning - Hoạch định chất lượng trước khi sản xuất sản phẩm) / Control Plan
- Able to communicate with customers.
- Independent and able to work under pressure, tight schedule and odd hours.
- Willing to travel both domestic and overseas (mainly Thailand) on short notice.
- Can work alone in Hanoi’s office and join the team from Thailand via video-call.
<Preferable Skill / Experience >
・Have Japanese skill.
・Good personality, Sales-motivated and Service minded
・Reason for hiring: Expanding market in Vietnam.
・Interview rounds: 2 rounds.
- 1st: Senior Sales Advisor and Sales Division Manager (Japanese and Thai)
- 2nd: Deputy Manager Director (Japanese)
・Interview language: English
・Test: May not have (Depends on the Japanese interviewer)
It would take more than 2 weeks for company to finish CV screening and arrange interview schedule.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Sales Engineer - Manufacture
RGF HR Agent
800 〜 1000 USD