|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees: Total: 9 Local: 6 Japanese: 3 >
<Report Line: Japanese Director >
<Team Member: 6 people>
<Number of Subordinates: 5 people - 3 Vietnamese, 2 Japanese>
<Service: Hotel services >
<Clients: Japanese Companies, Korean Companies,... mainly foreign companies, not many local companies yet >
<Saturday Working: None >
1. External tasks:
- Make contract proposals for companies (mainly in the Hai Phong area) for business trips, events and inspection tours.
(This position will work with other Japanese when meeting with Japanese clients. Usually, there are Vietnamese people in charge of contacting in each hotel)
- Handle customer management tasks after making contract.
- Build connection with new and existing clients to meet/exceed revenue goals. (Consist of telephone sale, outside sales calls, site inspections and by emails)
*** Since travel agencies are mainly located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, this position will have some domestic business trips***
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Propose accommodation plans and various events for travel agencies.
- Preparing correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
2. Internal tasks:
*Working within the department*
- Plan and prepare Sales budget
- Conduct Japanese market analysis forecast, sales strategy assembly, report creation.
- Participate in daily meeting such as: Revenue Maximisation (RevMax) meeting, Sales Strategy meeting, Pre-Convention meetings, Training meetings and other Sales-related meetings as required.
*Working with other members/department*
- Work with other departments within the Hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Member training and development
- Guests and VIP support (depending on the situation)
Since the hotel will be newly opened, this position will also be in charge of contacting will people from the Government. Therefore, this position needs people who have talking skills.
・Education: Bachelor degree and above
・Age: 30-45 years old
・Language: English business level
・Experience: At least 5 years experience in one of the below:
- Sales Director in Hotel & Resort
- Sales manager in Travel Agency
- Hotel Manager in Local hotel
・Have excellent skills in customer service and public relations
・Have leadership and is well organized
・Have experience in team management
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・Graduated from hotel or tourism related major. Especially majored in Hotel Management preferred
・Working experience in Hotel in Foreign country
・Working in 5 star hotel
・Interview round: 3 rounds
- 1st interview: HR Director (Anytime, face-to-face/Skype is fine)
- 2nd interview: Japanese Director (Anytime, face-to-face)
- Final interview: General Manager (face-to-face)
VietnamOther parts of VietnamVietnam - Hai Phong Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Sales Director - Services
RGF HR Agent
2000 〜 3000 USD