|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Consulting|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
To support Chief Internal Auditor in providing independent assurance and advisory service (where applicable) to contribute to the wellness of the system of corporate governance, risk management, and internal controls of the Company.
Provide assurance to Group and MSIG Vietnam’s Inspectors on the effective operations of designated corporate governance, risk management and internal controls
Divisions and Department of the Company;
Directors of the Company
D. KEY OUTPUTS:
- Internal Audit reports;
- Inspectors’ Meeting materials;
- Internal Audit’s self-assessment;
- IA manual and / or procedural guidelines;
- Other reports as required by Group or regulators.
- Inspectors of MSIG Vietnam;
- Directors of MSIG Vietnam;
- Division leaders of MSIG Vietnam;
- Internal auditors of MSIG Vietnam, MSIJ and MSIG Holdings (Asia)
- Officers of 2nd line of defense;
- Regulators and other insurance bodies;
- Industry peers;
- External auditors.
F. DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY:
- To understand and act within authorities granted by Inspectors / Management and managed by Chief Internal Auditor.
- To act within Group, regulatory and professional constraints.
G. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Turnaround Time - Audit Reports and Project Closure
- Audit Recommendations
- Audit QA reports
- Training hours.
- Age: 28-35. Gender: Male preferred
- Education: Bachelor degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Language: English Business level (Good communication skills, written and verbal)
- Experience: At least 5 years of working as auditor/accountant/inspector in any industry + 1 year as Deputy Manager
- Good grounding in concepts of corporate management, risk management, controls, and auditing.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Good knowledge of IT functions, controls and technologies.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
The company is an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Today the company is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. The company also benefits from being a member of one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Across ASEAN, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand with 4,500 employees, the company has been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. Their portfolio spans across property, marine cargo, liability, engineering, and other classes of casualty business in the commercial insurance line, and home and contents, motor, personal accident and travel in the personal insurance offerings.
The company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam with Head Quarter in Hanoi, Branch in Ho Chi Minh City, and Representative Offices in Hai Phong, Da Nang and Hung Yen.
Name of person in charge of hiring：