|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees: 20>
<Report Line: Manager & Director>
<Team Member: 15 persons>
<Number of Subordinates:0 persons >
<Products: Consulting Service>
<Clients: New companies>
<Saturday Working: No>
- You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.), graduated from RMIT, FTU, studying abroad.
- Gender: any; Age: under 30
- English: Business Level (90% use English)
- At least 2 years experience as a strategy consultant in Big 4 or Market Research companies
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Vietnamese
- Willingness to travel
DI Asia Inc. is a subsidiary of Dream Incubator (DI) Inc. a Tokyo-based strategy consulting company, and currently consists of four branches in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and India. The Vietnam office is DI Asia’s head office. DI Asia provides strategy consulting services, primarily on growth strategies and new business development strategies, to major companies and government authorities. Our strategy consulting and business intelligence teams support one another to prepare clients with the most structured, pragmatic and data-driven method(s) to unlock their full potential and achieve sustainable business results in today’s ever-changing business environment. Our efforts are built on both social and industrial perspectives – a standpoint that enables us to identify and invest in businesses that drive innovations and bring lasting impact to business, government, and society.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior Strategy Consultant - Consulting
RGF HR Agent
850 〜 1200 USD