|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Consulting|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- To perform and manage day-to-day tax and accounting tasks.
- To support Accounting Leader in supervision of accounting team as assigned.
- To support general office duties in the operation of Business Unit section.
1. Tax Operations
- Manage and perform end-to-end value-added tax (VAT) and foreign contractor withholding tax (FCWT) filing.
- Ensure correctness of payroll, including computation of compulsory insurance, personal income tax withholding and calculation of deductions associated with payments.
- Justify rightfulness of tax payment to regulators and tax office.
- Manage the storage of tax documents as regulated by the laws and company’s policies.
- Provide tax consultation to other parties in the company.
2. Accounting Operations
- Oversee the monitoring of payments, source documents generation, historical records maintenance, payment information posting, accounts and balances reconciliation, accounts analysis for accounts payable and receivable to ensure timeliness and correctness.
- Coordinate and liaise with key internal parties to obtain information on cost elements.
- Key in cost elements and perform preliminary analysis to provide recommendations.
- Perform consolidation of all financial documents and cost elements to identify any discrepancy.
- Support to preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports to inform the financial state of the company.
- Coordinate with auditors from partners to ensure a timely and accurate auditing process.
- Perform duties in assets and inventory accounting: office’s assets examine, inventory count check. Prepare monthly asset reports.
- Provide accounting consultation to other parties in the company.
3. Other account-abilities
- Research and update tax & accounting policies and tax regulations.
- Identify tax optimization opportunities (if any).
- Follow up on unresolved issues and arrange follow-up meeting if needed.
- Identify required skills and competency, as well as provide coaching and motivate team members for career growth and development.
- Engage in regular meetings / updates with team members, collect feedback, encourage and promote team spirit.
- Collaborate and support on other initiatives upon request.
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- Provide guidance to colleagues and juniors.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Commercial.
- Gender: Any
- Age: 27-35 years old
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Finance and Accounting area of oil and gas sector.
- Knowledge of oil & gas Industry, Tax, Accounting, Commercial and Contracts.
- Strong Communication & Negotiation Skills.
- English proficiency (oral & written).
- Advanced computer skills (demonstrated a high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database systems).
- Highly motivated personnel; eager to contribute to a safe and effective team operation.
- A team player, who is a methodical and accurate worker, easy to work with, who is willing to contribute ideas and has a positive attitude to achieving targets, but also the ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Reliable and responsible, shows attention to details.
- High work ethic and be able to work the required hours to get the job done.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the changes / challenges which may face the team.
- Ability to work under high pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with details and identify key issues in complex situations.
- Multi-functional, and able to cope with diverse job demands.
- Working & interfacing within a multi-cultural company.
This Japanese company engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of petroleum in Norway, Thailand, the United Kingdom, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Japan.
VietnamHo Chi Minh Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior Accountant - Oil Energy
RGF HR Agent
700 〜 1000 USD